kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: help to install kylin out of cdh cluster with kerberos enabled (withou install hive/hbase gateway in kylin servers)
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 08:19:54 GMT
Chengjun – Pls. ensure you have hadoop client set up done at Standalone machine & CLI
should working from that machine – hive,spark etc. Unix SA has to set up that machine &
then kylin services will run on that machine.

Regards,
Manoj

From: ShaoFeng Shi [mailto:shaofengshi@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 1:43 PM
To: user; 刘成军
Subject: Re: help to install kylin out of cdh cluster with kerberos enabled (withou install
hive/hbase gateway in kylin servers)

Hi Chengjun,

The question is beyond Kylin's scope I'm afraid. You may need to contact Cloudera professional
service.

My scene is :
we have a cdh(5.13) cluster with 1000+ nodes, enable kerberos;

We want to install kylin out of this cdh cluster , and can not add hive gateway and hbase
gateway to kylin servers (CDH cluster manager deny to add), how can i config my kylin service?

Best Regards

Best Regards
Gavin

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.