kylin-user mailing list archives

From "彭鱼宴" <461292...@qq.com>
Subject Want to know the Version of Spark can use in Kylin.
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 07:08:36 GMT
Hi,

Can someone tell me what the version of Spark can Kylin use to build the cube? As we all know,
the latest version of Kylin is embeded with Spark 1.6 . However, if I already deployed my
own spark cluster but not 1.6, can it run successfully to build the cube? And, I want to know
the impact of hive cluster, since Apache is always strict with the match between hive version
and spark version.

In sum, just wanna know whether the kylin can support spark 2.3.0 or other versions?

Looking forward to your reply and help.

Best wishes,
Zhefu Peng