kylin-user mailing list archives

From "彭鱼宴" <461292...@qq.com>
Subject What to do when facing coprocessor timeout when doing fuzzy query?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 01:01:31 GMT
Hi,

I built a cube with over 10 million source records successfully, and I could use the cube
to do some SQL query. However, when I want to do fuzzy query, I have to face such errors:
1.coprocessor timeout after scanning 318500 rows while executing SQL: "select * from dns_table
where dns like '0027%' LIMIT 50000",
2.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Coprocessor passed deadline! Maybe server
is overloaded at

To solve the problem, I have changed the value of "kylin.storage.hbase.coprocessor-timeout-seconds"
from 0 to 300, but all I did didn't work well. Do you have any advice to solve the problem,
or, optimize the cube building?

Looking forward to your reply and help.

Best wishes,
Zhefu Peng