kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cube migration between clusters
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 09:12:39 GMT
Hi Roberto,

So far Kylin has some migration tool like CubeMigrationCLI.java, which can
migrate a cube from one Kylin env (e.g, QA) to another (e.g., production).
But it need the source and target Kylin are in the same Hadoop cluster.

If you want to migrate between two clusters, besides the metadata, you need
to migrate the Cube segments (HBase Tables) and HFDS data. While, I didn't
do that before, not 100% sure it can work.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋