kylin-user mailing list archives

From <roberto.tar...@stratebi.com>
Subject Cube moved from one project to another after editing it
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 11:55:21 GMT
Hi,

Something very strange happened to us today. We were editing Configuration
Overwrites (changing YARN queue) of a Cube. After saving its updated
definition kylin moved the cube from current project to another existing
project. Then we cannot use or build this cube. We have performed a
metastore backup in order to check projects metadata. The cube realization
was moved from right project to another existing project.

To solve it, we have to edit Hbase metadata directly to change cube project
to the right project. Another possibility that we have shuffled is to edit
the local copy of metadata and reload the metastore. We have also reviewed
the log of Kylin and we have not seen anything unusual. Have someone
experienced  this issue?

We are using Kylin 2.3.1. Updated from 2.2 last week, with 2.2 we have not
experienced this issue.

Thanks!

Roberto Tardío Olmos

Senior Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10

http://bigdata.stratebi.com/

http://www.stratebi.com