kylin-user mailing list archives

From Kaige Liu <kaige....@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: Need Information on source Type of Apache Kylin
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:54:04 GMT
“GUI is not ready to use” means RDBMS data source is not shown in the source list (check
attachment) and reuse the “load hive table” button. When you configured your RDBMS data
source correctly and click “Load hive table” button, it actually loads RDBMS tables. Then
you could use these tables to design models and create cubes.

This is an example for how to configure RDBMS data source. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3044?focusedCommentId=16262000&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16262000

Best regards,

Kaige Liu(刘凯歌)
Mail: kaige.liu@kyligence.io
Shanghai Kyligence Information Technology Co., Ltd
上海市浦东新区亮秀路112号Y1座405室

"Do small things with great love."