kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: kylin 2.3.1 - System Cube Tables
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 12:40:02 GMT
Any updated on this?? Has any one used this system Cube build process fully? Pls. advise.

From: Kumar, Manoj H
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:07 PM
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: kylin 2.3.1 - System Cube Tables

Thanks for your inputs.. I have re-loaded it & now its showing up correct schema. But
I am getting different error - Although I have refresh the cube signature using metastore.sh
but it didn't work. Also, How to load the data into Kylin system tables. Will this gets done
when we do cube build?

[cid:image001.png@01D3CDD2.751F05F0]

Regards,
Manoj