kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin, EMR and HBase timeout
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 09:03:43 GMT
Hi Roberto,

Is the HBase cluster in health status? Is there any error/warning in region
server's log? Suggest to take a look at the server side.

The long timeout 3600000 value is to allow HBase transfer the Cube (HFile)
to S3. It is not beautiful, but without it we may fail to build.

The error you faced is when accessing Kylin metadata, the timeout value is
overwritten to 5 seconds (with parameter "kylin.metadata.hbase-rpc-timeout
"). You can customize it in kylin.properties if want.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋