kylin-user mailing list archives

From <roberto.tar...@stratebi.com>
Subject RE: Kylin, EMR and HBase timeout
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 11:29:26 GMT
Hi,

Could I override the following properties at cube definition?

kylin.metadata.hbase-rpc-timeout=3600000

kylin.metadata.hbase-client-scanner-timeout-period=3600000

I would like to check if Kylin is using these values.

I restarted kylin after modifying kylin.properties and also reload config. But looks like
Kylins are not taking in to account these properties values.

Kind Regards,

From: roberto.tardio@stratebi.com [mailto:roberto.tardio@stratebi.com]
Sent: jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018 11:33
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: RE: Kylin, EMR and HBase timeout

Hi,

Thanks ShaoFeng!

As a said on first email, I changed kylin.metadata.hbase-rpc-timeout=3600000 in kylin.properties
and restarted Kylin. However looks like that Kylin is not using this value, as the error log
show “org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallTimeoutException: Call id=4280915, waitTime=5001,
operationTimeout=5000”

About HBase Health:

I executed command hbase hbck and looks like ok except the followinng:

1 inconsistencies detected.

Could this inconsistence affect HBase stability?I’m not an expert on HBase J.

Best Regards,