De : BELLIER Jean-luc
Envoyé : vendredi 2 février 2018
14:48
À : user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Objet : RE: Problem starting Kylin Web interface

Hello

Thank you for your answer.

I did the following :

·         rename my current kylin.log and kylin.out files to keep a trace

·         restarted the commands ‘kylin.sh start’ and ‘sample.sh’

I cannot see anything special in the new .log or .out files. The Hive tables exist, and the kylin_metadata also. I can scan it through Hbase shell command. It gives me 44  rows.

However, the problem is still the same with the Kylin Interface : Models loading indefinitely, no table displayed, and nothing in the ‘System’ section. When I try to refresh the server config and the server environement, I still have the message ‘Oops ! Failed to take action. I also have this message as soon as I click to the ‘System’ button.

Should I rebuild the project from scratch to be sure that everything is correctly created, or should I investigate somewhere else (services, node states, …) ?

I send in attachement the now kylin.log and kylin.out files

Thank you in advance for your help. Have a good day.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc.