kylin-user mailing list archives

From BELLIER Jean-luc <jean-luc.bell...@rte-france.com>
Subject RE: Using several active cubes in same project
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:59:03 GMT
Hello Billy,

Good to know. Thank you for this answer.

Have a good day.

Best regards,
Jean-Luc.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Billy Liu [mailto:billyliu@apache.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 15 février 2018 17:50
À : user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Using several active cubes in same project

If two cubes could answer your query at the same time, Kylin will choose the "light" cost
cube. That's what happened in your case. You could disable 'cube1' manually to test the 'cube2'.
If you need keep both of them active, please define them into different projects.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

> Hello
>

> I have a project with two active cubes (status READY) based on the
> same model. TO be complete, cube2 is a clone of cube1.
>
> I select cube2 and go then to the ‘Insight tab’, to run a query. But
> in the result panel, I can see ‘cube1’ and nor ‘cube2’.
>

> Does it mean that there only must be one active cube per project (in
> other words, should I disable cube1, or move it to another project) ?
>

> Thank you for your help.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Jean-Luc.
>

> "Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités
> auxquelles il est adressé et peut contenir des informations
> privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce document par
> erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre
> et de procéder à sa destruction.
>
> This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or
> privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
> error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not
> disclose it and delete the original message."

"Ce message est destiné exclusivement aux personnes ou entités auxquelles il est adressé
et peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce
document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de procéder
à sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this