kylin-user mailing list archives

From deva namaste <ohd...@gmail.com>
Subject Manager employee hierarchy in Kylin
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:51:16 GMT
Hello

I am plannning to implement Manager -  Employee Hierarchy in Dimension
table and join with the fact table similarly its been explain in following
link

http://brazenly.blogspot.com/2015/02/datawarehouse-dimensional-modeling.html

So far, I am unable to achieve.

How do I achieve? If no straight forward solution, any workaround which I
can implement?

(One employee can be under one manager for one task and also can be under
another manager for different task, so above link hierarchy will work. but
unfortunately I am getting duplicate records in dimension table when I try
to achieve because Kylin looking for single record primary key key in
dimension. How can I achieve?)

Please advice.
Thanks