kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Optimize Cube Build process
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 03:54:14 GMT
Hi Folks - I have close to 33 million of fact data to be processed, Data is having lot of unique/Distinct
values such Loan_unique_code, Facility_code,card_id such.. Dimension looks up are made of
these.

Fact table - 33 millions
Looks up tables having to 3 to 4 millions
Cube build type I have chosen - inmem
Engine - Mapreduce

Cube build step is taking 90 minutes which is seems to be high. What I can do in order to
minimize build time? What Parameter I should tweak so that Build time gets reduced. Thanks.

I have Followed the same steps as given below but it doesn't help in this case

http://kylin.apache.org/docs21/howto/howto_optimize_build.html

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.