kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Towards Kylin 2.3
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 05:11:43 GMT
I would like to add following

-        How to enable to custom rule for Data transformation – while creating the data
model, There should be some way user Define the rules on data being selected. Before building
the cube, some rules needs to be applied based on User. Most of OLAP solution like ESSBASE/T1M
does provide this features.

-        Entitlement of Data – How to do that in Kylin.

Regards,
Manoj

From: Billy Liu [mailto:billyliu@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:36 AM
To: dev <dev@kylin.apache.org>; user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Towards Kylin 2.3

Hello Kylin Dev & User community,

Last Kylin 2.2.0 release was on 3rd Nov 2017, three months ago. I'd like to propose the next
2.3.0 release in the middle of Feb 2018. I volunteer to be the release manager.

We already resolved 200+ issues during 2.3.0 developing cycle and many exciting features.
Thank you, the community.

I have already marked most of these issue with Fix Version to 2.3.0. If you have some urgent
or fixed-ready issues not in 2.3.0, please let me know. Let's be together to work out a better
Kylin.

A new docs23 directory is created also for the new feature documents.

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.