kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: count distinct
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 00:41:13 GMT
Hi Miao,

1. Currently, Kylin only returns the count in the bitmap, not IDs in it; It
should be able to extend. Could you please describe your scenarios?
2. Yes, the Cube API will return each segment of the cube, and each segment
has a start date and end date. Please check Kylin's Rest API document.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋