kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:30:23 GMT
You might mess up the configuration, please search "java.io.IOException:
Server asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured
to only allow secure connections"

> I use two cluster. One is hbase cluster which not use kerberos, the other
> is hive cluster which use kerberos.
> In kylin, hbase configuration built on the basis of hive, so I encounter
> this problem.
>
> On 12/18/2017 14:14,bubugao0809<bubugao0809@163.com> <bubugao0809@163.com>
> wrote:
>

> hbase has been successfully kerberized, because otherwise hbase can not be
> started, since mine can work properly.
> Can you tell me what is the setting that leads to the error ?
> @{alexinx@163.com}
>

> At 2017-12-18 12:47:49, "alexinx" <alexinx@163.com> wrote:
>
> I have encountered a similar problem.
> Just check your hbase's configuration, it might do not  use kerberos.
>

> On 12/18/2017 11:38,bubugao0809<bubugao0809@163.com> <bubugao0809@163.com>
> wrote:
>
> Our hadoop cluster has been kerberized, including hdfs , yarn , hbase ,
> hive
> I don't know how to config kylin to integrate with current cluster, cause
> it always fail in step Build N-Dimension Cuboid with :
>
> Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Server
asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections.;
Host Details : local host is: "dp-test-04.aispeech.com/172.16.20.159"; destination host is:
"dp-test-01.aispeech.com":10020;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋