kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question: how to reload looup table from hive
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:07:29 GMT
Hi Jxs,

You're right;  "Reload table" only sync the table metadata/definition, no
other changes.

To refresh the lookup table data in Kylin, you need to rebuild the cube.
You can select one or multiple segments to rebuild, depends on which part
of history data expect to reload the new lookup.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋