kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: superset Kylin connector
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2017 05:18:33 GMT
+1

Thank Joanna and Yongjie.

Apache Superset (incubating) is a fantastic front-end tool for multiple
dimensional and especially time series analysis. There are already many
users running SuperSet with Kylin on their own, but the material was
limited. Now very happy to see this project, hope it will benefit more
users.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋