kylin-user mailing list archives

From Billy Liu <billy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 07:02:27 GMT
There is no kerberized version Kylin since no additional setting required
from kylin.

> So, it means kylin does not need additional setting to use on a kerberized
> hadoop cluster?
> What's more, does kylin has kerberized version of its own?
>

> At 2017-12-18 14:23:29, "Billy Liu" <billyliu@apache.org> wrote:
>
> kylin.job.status.with.kerberos=true has been deprecated since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1319,
and code removed recently.

> please check your YARN configuration file. For reference: http://pivotalhd-210.docs.pivotal.io/doc/2100/webhelp/topics/ConfiguringKerberosforHDFSandYARNMapReduce.html

>> hbase has been successfully kerberized, because otherwise hbase can not
>> be started, since mine can work properly.
>> Can you tell me what is the setting that leads to the error ?
>> @{alexinx@163.com}
>>

>> At 2017-12-18 12:47:49, "alexinx" <alexinx@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have encountered a similar problem.
>> Just check your hbase's configuration, it might do not  use kerberos.
>>

>> On 12/18/2017 11:38,bubugao0809<bubugao0809@163.com>
>> <bubugao0809@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Our hadoop cluster has been kerberized, including hdfs , yarn , hbase ,
>> hive
>> I don't know how to config kylin to integrate with current cluster, cause
>> it always fail in step Build N-Dimension Cuboid with :
>>
>> Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Server
asks us to fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections.;
Host Details : local host is: "dp-test-04.aispeech.com/172.16.20.159"; destination host is:
"dp-test-01.aispeech.com":10020;