kylin-user mailing list archives

From prasanna lakshmi <prasannapadar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different backend storage (columnar)
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 04:59:31 GMT
Please make it available different back end database.I am also facing the
same issue in cluster. In my clusters physical servers are getting down
because of kylin. Please make kylin as light weight tool. It's performance
is too good but it needs so many other resources too.My critical situation
is all my kylin servers are getting down frequently,so it's affecting other
applications also running in the same servers. Can you please tell me in
what conditions kylin make servers to down physically.