kylin-user mailing list archives

From 崔苗 <cuim...@danale.com>
Subject Re:Re: count distinct
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 10:31:12 GMT
1、If there is Bitmap stored in hbase,can we get the distinct user set if we need to know
all the distinct users?
2、Is there any restuful api could get the cube's date_time,date_range_start and date_range_end?

在 2017-11-30 18:30:27,ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> 写道:
Hi Miao,

Kylin use HyperLogLog or Bitmap to persistent the distinct values; You can get some info from
this blog: https://kylin.apache.org/blog/2016/08/01/count-distinct-in-kylin/

Hi,
we want to get count(distinct user) group by hour/day/week/month/year,now we have a problem:
what's the content of count(distinct user) that kylin keeps,the distinct users set or just
a count number? If we want to count (distinct user) by year,do we need to keep data for a
year in hive?

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋