kylin-user mailing list archives

From jxs <jxsk...@126.com>
Subject Question: how to reload looup table from hive
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 05:56:31 GMT
Hi,

I have a cube left joining another lookup table, I encountered a problem with reloading the
lookup table.
The Problem:
  After the cube has been built, I found that the lookup table has some trailing space characters
in a foreign key field which prevent the two tables being joined.
  So I updated the lookup table with correct data without trailing space characters.
  But from kylin, I always get the old data with trailing spaces.
  I have tried "Reload Metadata", "Reload Table", they did not help.
Am I missing something ? Or this work can't be done without rebuilding the whole cube?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.