kylin-user mailing list archives

From bubugao0809 <bubugao0...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 06:29:18 GMT

So, it means kylin does not need additional setting to use on a kerberized hadoop cluster?
What's more, does kylin has kerberized version of its own?

At 2017-12-18 14:23:29, "Billy Liu" <billyliu@apache.org> wrote:

kylin.job.status.with.kerberos=true has been deprecated since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1319,
and code removed recently.
please check your YARN configuration file. For reference: http://pivotalhd-210.docs.pivotal.io/doc/2100/webhelp/topics/ConfiguringKerberosforHDFSandYARNMapReduce.html

hbase has been successfully kerberized, because otherwise hbase can not be started, since
mine can work properly.
Can you tell me what is the setting that leads to the error ?
@{alexinx@163.com}