kylin-user mailing list archives

From bubugao0809 <bubugao0...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: How to config kylin to use kerberized hadoop cluster
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 01:29:32 GMT
@all
I have figured out that it was the problem with MR2 server that has been kerberized yet, so
after I kerberize MR2, everything works fine.

At 2017-12-18 20:30:23, "ShaoFeng Shi" <shaofengshi@apache.org> wrote:

You might mess up the configuration, please search "java.io.IOException: Server asks us to
fall back to SIMPLE auth, but this client is configured to only allow secure connections"

I use two cluster. One is hbase cluster which not use kerberos, the other is hive cluster
which use kerberos.
In kylin, hbase configuration built on the basis of hive, so I encounter this problem.