kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Prasanna" <prasann...@trinitymobility.com>
Subject kylin service is getting down frequently!
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 04:27:20 GMT
Hi all,

I am using hadoop cluster setup with hdp 2.4.3.0-227 version, all services
are working fine in that cluster. I installed klyin cluster setup in 3
servers of same cluster. But frequently kylin service is getting down ,so my
applications are not getting data . I didn't get what are the reasons for
kylin stopping. Where i will get logs for this, either in kylin/logs or
hadoop logs. I check the logs in kylin folder, it's not showing any errors.
Can you please tell me where is the problem.