Hi Manoj,
I also need hbase namespace feature, and I build the package successfully.

发件人: "Kumar, Manoj H";<manoj.h.kumar@jpmorgan.com>;
发送时间: 2017年11月24日(星期五) 中午11:56
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org"<user@kylin.apache.org>;
主题: RE: Apache Kylin - Hbase Cube Name Space

Can someone upload Beta Jar file to Github so that other folks can use it? I am sure many folks have done applied the patch at their locally but it will be good to use the Updated Jar file instead of building it again & again. Can you pls. someone help on this? I need this issue to be fixed asap.

Appreciate your faster response in this regard.

Regards,

Manoj