Yes, error happened!
I copy them in a txt file as accessory above, and I have no idea how to make it correct. I will also check the ldap logs on Monday!

Wish you have a good weekends!

Date:  Fri, Nov 10, 2017 10:24 PM
To:  "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;
Subject:  Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Are there any error/warning in kylin.log? The log is important, suggest you do some analysis first. If possible, check LDAP side as well.

Yes, I get your point of member-list. But the intractable issue is that I can't login into web Gui when I configure the LDAP. I could not figure out the problem, because I did the same config yesterday without this problem. And I'm sure NO mis-spelled this time.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely
Wei