I have no idea with this error. What's your Hadoop release & version, CDH or other?

Apache kylin 2.1  version I am using..

While building the package, Getting below Error – Can you pls. advise on this? What could be possible resolution?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) on project kylin-assembly: Compilation failure

[ERROR] C:\Kylin\apache-kylin-2.1.0\assembly\src\test\java\org\apache\kylin\job\DeployUtil.java:[94,40] error: cannot access XmlPullParserException

Regards,

Manoj