Any updates on this issue?  Has it been fixed in later versions?  we are on 1.6

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Li Yang <liyang@apache.org> wrote:
The JIRA is good. Thanks Sonny!

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:46 AM, Sonny Heer <sonnyheer@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is the JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2878

Let me know if more info is needed.  The basic idea is non-admin ldap group / role with full permissions to projectA should allow user in that group to edit model and sync tables within projectA.

Thanks!