http://kylin.apache.org/docs21/howto/howto_use_restapi.html

Delete Segment

DELETE /kylin/api/cubes/{cubeName}/segs/{segmentName}

Can you pls. tell how to drop the Cube segment from backend? While re-running the Cube build, I need to drop the older segments? I am using 2.1 Apache Kylin.

Regards,

Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.