kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Wei Li " <lw_d...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:RE: Apache Kylin - Hbase Cube Name Space
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 04:13:59 GMT
Hi Manoj,
I also need hbase namespace feature, and I build the package successfully.

发件人: "Kumar, Manoj H";<manoj.h.kumar@jpmorgan.com>;
发送时间: 2017年11月24日(星期五) 中午11:56
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

主题: RE: Apache Kylin - Hbase Cube Name Space

Can someone upload Beta Jar file to Github so that other folks can use it? I am sure many
folks have done applied the patch at their locally but it will be  good to use the Updated
Jar file instead of building it again & again. Can you pls. someone help on this? I need
this issue to be fixed asap.

Appreciate your faster response in this regard.

Regards,

Manoj