kylin-user mailing list archives

From "李巍" <lwd...@fhzz.com.cn>
Subject Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 13:44:56 GMT
Yes, I get your point of member-list. But the intractable issue is that I can't login into
web Gui when I configure the LDAP. I could not figure out the problem, because I did the same
config yesterday without this problem. And I'm sure NO mis-spelled this time.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely
Wei

From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofengshi@apache.org>;
Date:  Fri, Nov 10, 2017 05:39 PM
To:  "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Ok I see;

For problem 2, as I mentioned above, need to add the user to group's "member" list. You can
refer to Kyligence's document: http://docs.kyligence.io/v2.5/zh-cn/security/ldap.cn.html

Please take a try and update us if it can solve the problem. Thanks.

I'm ashamed of that. It works when I tap again in Xshell, and I realize that my "rebuild"
is mis-spelled "rebulid".

Sorry for that!

But the new login problem is confused.

By the way, I found the correct merber-list attribution in KYLIN_ADMIN group just now!