kylin-user mailing list archives

From "李巍" <lwd...@fhzz.com.cn>
Subject Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:20:24 GMT
I check both LDAP and kylin log today, LDAP could work without error, and I setted step by
step refer to Kyligence's document, the group/user trees were ready. Kylin could also start
successfully, but the same error still happended when I logined , which was

'security.KylinAuthenticationProvider:122:Failed to auth user:ADMIN
org.springframwork.security.authentication.InternalAuthenticationServiceException:[LDAP:error
code 53 - unauthenticated bind (DN with no passwd) disallowed];'.

I tried my best and search information from Baidu and Bing, but in vain. I guess the problem
should blame on LDAP SERVER connection, right? However,I didn't meet the problem who had the
same error code 53 since I could ldapadded correct.

From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofengshi@apache.org>;
Date:  Fri, Nov 10, 2017 10:24 PM
To:  "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT BUILD CUBE BY RESTFUL API & SERCURITY WITH LADP

Are there any error/warning in kylin.log? The log is important, suggest you do some analysis
first. If possible, check LDAP side as well.

Yes, I get your point of member-list. But the intractable issue is that I can't login into
web Gui when I configure the LDAP. I could not figure out the problem, because I did the same
config yesterday without this problem. And I'm sure NO mis-spelled this time.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely
Wei