kylin-user mailing list archives

From jxs <jxsk...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: Question about using dedicated EC2 server with EMR cluster
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 02:29:02 GMT
Hi, ShaoFeng, what the configuration "kylin.server.mode=query" means?
I saw the behaviour too yesterday that the "query" node submitted cube and job operations.

在2017年11月16 09时13分, "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofengshi@apache.org>写道:

Even in a Hadoop client node (or "edge node"), Kylin can run the job engine; The behavior
of submitting a job to Hadoop can happen on any node; you only need properly install/configure
the Hadoop client and configurations on it.

Hi Jxs,

In our case we have not not detectted that kylin.server.mode      affects correct operating
of Kylin in dedicated EC2 using an EMR      cluster.

Kind regards,