kylin-user mailing list archives

From <Vikash.Tan...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: Error - Step Name: Load HFile to HBase Table
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 17:16:11 GMT
Hi,

Please can I get help / steps to resolve Step 10 issue while building the cube.
I checked Hbase health and all looks good. Log is not giving me any insight about error “common.HadoopShellExecutable:64
: error execute HadoopShellExecutable{id=16ceb8e6-84cd-4163-b9bc-ad6e3ad87fa8-10, name=Load
HFile to HBase Table”.

Am I missing something obvious to check?

Please comment.

Regards,
Vikas

From: Tandon, Vikash : Barclaycard
Sent: 03 November 2017 11:02
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Cc: shaofengshi@apache.org
Subject: RE: Error - Step Name: Load HFile to HBase Table

Hi ShaoFeng,

Below are details.

·         Hadoop Version | CDH 5.11.1

·         HBase health status | Looks good

·         hbase-site.xml is on Kylin's classpath.

It’s keep failing on Step 10 i.e. where Load HFile to Hbase table.
Note – Step 1 and Step 2 are quite heavy in size i.e. 2 GB and 6 GB but I am not sure whether
it’s linked with this issue.

Please let me know if need any other details.

Thanks,
Vikas