kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Apache Kylin - Hbase Cube Name Space
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:16:01 GMT
I am looking for this enhancement, Pls. advise. I am sure this has been taken care.

http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/hbase-namespace-for-final-cube-td7776.html

Regards,
Manoj

From: Kumar, Manoj H
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:20 PM
To: 'user@kylin.apache.org'
Subject: Apache Kylin - Hbase Cube Name Space

Its pointing to Default name – How we can change the Habse Namespace so that we can build
the code successfully. Pls. advise. It has failed at Create HT Table step.

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException:
Insufficient permissions (user=a_rcmo_nd@NAEAST.AD.JPMORGANCHASE.COM<mailto:user=a_rcmo_nd@NAEAST.AD.JPMORGANCHASE.COM>,
scope=default, params=[namespace=default,table=default:KYLIN_S1W12SO8AC,family=F1],action=CREATE)

Regards,
Manoj