kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Cube building Error - Kyin 2.1 version
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:54:36 GMT
When I changed to Normal Dimension type it worked.. Whereas for Derived Dimension type it was
giving row key mismatch. Why is it like that? Derived Dimension type should be supported.

Regards,
Manoj

From: Kumar, Manoj H
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 4:39 PM
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: Cube building Error - Kyin 2.1 version

Can you help on this? I have 11 dimensions selected as Row key is also 11 showing up on UI.
What is Error about? Pls advise.

Error Message

RowKey columns count (11) doesn't match dimensions columns count (9)

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer>
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.