kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.ku...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Set up Development environment at intelliji
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:45:35 GMT
Can you pls. give step by step to do Dev. Set up of Apache Kylin? Since I am not from Java
Background, Pls. give the complete step so that It helps to do the my local set up?  How to
give reference of Hadoop environment(Cloudera VM) at my Laptop? Spark home,hive,Hbase etc.
Pls. give us complete details. Thanks.

Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.