kylin-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Sterligov <sterligo...@joom.it>
Subject HFile is empty if kylin.hbase.cluster.fs is set to s3
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 09:54:33 GMT
Hi!

I set kylin.hbase.cluster.fs to s3 bucket where hbase lives.

Step "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile" finished without errors. Statistics at
the end of the job said that it has written lot's of data to s3.

But there is no hfiles in kylin_metadata folder (kylin_metadata
/kylin-1e436685-7102-4621-a4cb-6472b866126d/<table name>/hfile), but only
_temporary folder and _SUCCESS file.

_temporary contains hfiles inside attempt folders. it looks like there were
not copied from _temporary to result dir. But there is no errors neither in
kylin log, nor in reducers' logs.

Then loading empty hfiles produces empty segments.

Is that a bug or I'm doing something wrong?