kylin-user mailing list archives

From <jun....@nomura.com>
Subject Re: Web UI not work
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 13:55:58 GMT
It is working now. Seems that it is looking for hibernative-validation.jar and validation-api.jar.
These two jars are not in the webapps lib folder.

Also missing keystore

Jun Liu

________________________________

发件人: "ShaoFeng Shi" <shaofengshi@apache.org<mailto:shaofengshi@apache.org>>
日期: 2017年7月6日 星期四 下午9:22:05
收件人: "user" <user@kylin.apache.org<mailto:user@kylin.apache.org>>
主题: Re: Web UI not work

What's the output in logs/kylin.log and logs/kylin.out?

Hi
I’m able to start a Kylin instance with kylin.sh script, here’s the message I got

A new Kylin instance is started by monjuu-g. To stop it, run 'kylin.sh stop'
Check the log at /home/monjuu-g/liujunj/kylin/logs/kylin.log
Web UI is at http://<hostname>:7070/kylin<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__-253chostname-253e-3A7070_kylin&d=DwMFaQ&c=dCBwIlVXJsYZrY6gpNt0LA&r=nFqGYx5SOTBIei-Hwk8uz_JfhmSu2UlelQfdmGX2k5I&m=WR6garXVw_isEPjkeRJDqkEi9ignztJutSTHwp7WExI&s=JAcYqtcjeqi8lxfxGRNl8IecqRbIWlm9k9H3a6wnKDU&e=>

But when I browser the UI, I got page unreachable message.

I replaced localhost in kylin.properties (kylin.server.cluster-servers) and (server.xml file),
but still not work.

Does anyone know what might be the problem?

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential, may contain proprietary
or privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients
are strictly prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
must contact the sender immediately, delete this e-mail (and all attachments) and destroy
any hard copies. Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness
of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought
please request a hard copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be
treated as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves
the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail communications through its networks (subject
to and in accordance with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a reference
to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read our Electronic Communications
Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.Nomura.com_email-5Fdisclaimer.htm&d=DwMFaQ&c=dCBwIlVXJsYZrY6gpNt0LA&r=nFqGYx5SOTBIei-Hwk8uz_JfhmSu2UlelQfdmGX2k5I&m=WR6garXVw_isEPjkeRJDqkEi9ignztJutSTHwp7WExI&s=XMWVsqhbYPu6fdsnkw_yW0VT3cVFE5yOp-GVdoYkrJo&e=>

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋