kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 答复: Hbase on S3
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 14:15:19 GMT
Sorry my initial statements is something misleading; Adding the
"hbase.zookeeper.quorum"
to kylin_job_conf.xml will make Kylin works with EMR to finish the cubing.
While the default FS of EMR is still be the HDFS (with local disks), not S3

To use S3 as the data store, you need 1) configure kylin working dir as
something like s3://your-bucket/kylin ; 2) use a HBase version which
support S3 as storage.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋