kylin-user mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin Config as external Node
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 17:16:51 GMT
Yes, Kylin can be installed on any Hadoop client node. That includes edge
node, or external node with necessary Hadoop libs and configurations.

The prerequisite of Kylin can verified by commands like `hadoop`, `hive`,
`hbase`. As long as these command lines work, Kylin should be able to work.

Cheers
Yang