kylin-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A problem in cube building at Step 3
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 01:15:50 GMT
To troubleshoot a failed mapper task, you need to find the map attempt log
in the jobhistory server and go from there. In this email thread, this
information is still missing.

There is plenty information on the internet about how to troubleshoot a
MapReduce job, try google.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:03 PM, Patricio Huichulef <phuichulef@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ShaoFeng:
>      I found an open issue in Jira regarding the same situation, see
> kylin-2355.(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2355)
> Best Regards
> PEHC
>
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Patricio Huichulef <phuichulef@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ShaoFeng, thanks for this important information. Excellent news.
>> But I have installed Kylin 2.0.0 in sandbox CDH 5.10. After the
>> installation the user that has the permission to execute Kylin is cloudera
>> (giving him the permission with chown and chgrp). And from the 1st test it
>> has had problem to generate the cube.
>>
>> Could be the environment configuration? Could be the version for cloudera
>> CDH 5.10?
>>
>> Thanks for your important feedback, Best Regards
>> PEHC
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 2:56 AM, ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Patricio,
>>>
>>> I have a Azure HDInsight cluster (HDP compitable) in hand today, so I
>>> installed a Kylin 2.0 for hbase 1.x version on it and build the sample
>>> cube. The build is successful, and the query works as expected. So I can
>>> confirm the sample cube has no problem.
>>>
>>> [image: 内嵌图片 1]
>>>
>>> 2017-07-05 1:29 GMT+08:00 Patricio Huichulef <phuichulef@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>>> Thanks Shaofeng:
>>>>      Have you tried with Kylin 2.0.0 and sample that come with it? If
>>>> you try to generate the Cube is the same error.
>>>>
>>>>      Hence , I have could not execute any query using this version.
>>>> Any idea with version 2.0.0?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>> PEHC
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 9:31 PM, ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Patricio,
>>>>>
>>>>> I have no much idea with the error. Did you check the logs of the
>>>>> mapper/reducer?
>>>>>
>>>>> Besides, there is this error reported when submit the job, seems be a
>>>>> problem in CDH sandbox (https://stackoverflow.com/que
>>>>> stions/39351690/got-interruptedexception-while-executing-wor
>>>>> d-count-mapreduce-job):
>>>>>
>>>>> 2017-07-03 13:56:45,218 WARN  [DataStreamer for file
>>>>> /tmp/hadoop-yarn/staging/cloudera/.staging/job_1499094720808_0007/job.splitmetainfo]
>>>>> hdfs.DFSClient:953 : Caught exception
>>>>> java.lang.InterruptedException
>>>>> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.join(Thread.java:1281)
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.join(Thread.java:1355)
>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.closeRes
>>>>> ponder(DFSOutputStream.java:951)
>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.endBlock
>>>>> (DFSOutputStream.java:689)
>>>>> at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.run(DFSO
>>>>> utputStream.java:878)
>>>>>
>>>>> Increasing VM memory may help and you can take a try. (In developing
I
>>>>> use HDP 2.4 sandbox vm with at least 10 GB memory)
>>>>>
>>>>> 2017-07-04 5:04 GMT+08:00 Patricio Huichulef <phuichulef@gmail.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Li:
>>>>>>    The same error for small cube in: #3 Step Name: Extract Fact
>>>>>> Table Distinct Columns Duration: 0.93 mins Waiting: 22 seconds.
>>>>>>     I have attached the full log.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I will appreciate your suggestion and feedback, thanks in advance
>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Patricio Huichulef <
>>>>>> phuichulef@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi:
>>>>>>>     Do you have any feedback about this issue to generate the
Cube
>>>>>>> in Kylin 2.0 with sample coming for this version?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:16 PM, Patricio Eduardo Huichulef
>>>>>>> Carvajal <phuichulef@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Li:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Attached my email about the same error, see below:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> -----------------
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Folks:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     I've tried several times, but unsuccessfully, the log
I've got
>>>>>>>> right now is :
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Counters: 13
>>>>>>>> 	Job Counters
>>>>>>>> 		Failed map tasks=4
>>>>>>>> 		Killed reduce tasks=5
>>>>>>>> 		Launched map tasks=4
>>>>>>>> 		Other local map tasks=3
>>>>>>>> 		Data-local map tasks=1
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all maps in occupied slots (ms)=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all reduces in occupied slots (ms)=0
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all map tasks (ms)=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total vcore-seconds taken by all map tasks=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total megabyte-seconds taken by all map tasks=26904576
>>>>>>>> 	Map-Reduce Framework
>>>>>>>> 		CPU time spent (ms)=0
>>>>>>>> 		Physical memory (bytes) snapshot=0
>>>>>>>> 		Virtual memory (bytes) snapshot=0
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Could be this because  I have a VM with 8 GB of Memory?
or it
>>>>>>>> does not make any sense?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Can some body orient me to resolve this (small) issue
with
>>>>>>>> Kylin Demo?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 19/06/17 17:23, Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Folks:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     I continue with problems trying to build a cube for Demo
>>>>>>>> Learn_Kylin Model. I've followed the instruction but the
results are no
>>>>>>>> desired, like I show you below:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Can you give me feedback about this error?, Could be the
Memory
>>>>>>>> assigned for the VBox environment?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I will appreciate all your feedback and information,
>>>>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> El 29/06/17 a las 06:03, Li Yang escribió:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Need full log to analyze. Include 100 lines above the exception
>>>>>>>> also.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 5:14 PM, 孙雁鸣 <sym0129@woozoom.net>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi All:
>>>>>>>>>    The cube build failed on #3 Step Name: Extract
Fact Table
>>>>>>>>> Distinct Columns. Any help please.
>>>>>>>>> Hadoop 2.6.4  Hbase 1.2.2 Kylin 1.6.0
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: hdfs://master:9000/home/hadoop/new-hdfs/tmp/mapred/staging/hadoop459555029/.staging/job_local459555029_0001/libjars/hive-metastore-1.2.2.jar
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem$17.doCall(DistributedFileSystem.java:1072)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem$17.doCall(DistributedFileSystem.java:1064)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystemLinkResolver.resolve(FileSystemLinkResolver.java:81)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:1064)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.getFileStatus(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:288)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.getFileStatus(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:224)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.determineTimestamps(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:99)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.ClientDistributedCacheManager.determineTimestampsAndCacheVisibilities(ClientDistributedCacheManager.java:57)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobSubmitter.java:265)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobSubmitter.java:301)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:389)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1285)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1282)
>>>>>>>>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1614)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:1282)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.AbstractHadoopJob.waitForCompletion(AbstractHadoopJob.java:149)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.run(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:108)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.MRUtil.runMRJob(MRUtil.java:92)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:120)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:57)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)
>>>>>>>>> 	at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:136)
>>>>>>>>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>>>>>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>>>>>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> result code:2
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>> 发自网易邮箱大师
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>> From: Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal <phuichulef@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> To: issues@kylin.apache.org
>>>>>>>> Cc:
>>>>>>>> Bcc:
>>>>>>>> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:35:34 -0400
>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Folks:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     I've tried several times, but unsuccessfully, the log
I've got
>>>>>>>> right now is :
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Counters: 13
>>>>>>>> 	Job Counters
>>>>>>>> 		Failed map tasks=4
>>>>>>>> 		Killed reduce tasks=5
>>>>>>>> 		Launched map tasks=4
>>>>>>>> 		Other local map tasks=3
>>>>>>>> 		Data-local map tasks=1
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all maps in occupied slots (ms)=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all reduces in occupied slots (ms)=0
>>>>>>>> 		Total time spent by all map tasks (ms)=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total vcore-seconds taken by all map tasks=26274
>>>>>>>> 		Total megabyte-seconds taken by all map tasks=26904576
>>>>>>>> 	Map-Reduce Framework
>>>>>>>> 		CPU time spent (ms)=0
>>>>>>>> 		Physical memory (bytes) snapshot=0
>>>>>>>> 		Virtual memory (bytes) snapshot=0
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Could be this because  I have a VM with 8 GB of Memory?
or it
>>>>>>>> does not make any sense?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     Can some body orient me to resolve this (small) issue
with
>>>>>>>> Kylin Demo?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 19/06/17 17:23, Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Folks:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     I continue with problems trying to build a cube for Demo
>>>>>>>> Learn_Kylin Model. I've followed the instruction but the
results are no
>>>>>>>> desired, like I show you below:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Can you give me feedback about this error?, Could be the
Memory
>>>>>>>> assigned for the VBox environment?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I will appreciate all your feedback and information,
>>>>>>>> Best Regards
>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 16/06/17 00:32, Billy Liu wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Please check kylin.log and YARN job log for further information.
If
>>>>>>>> something wrong, you could find the clue from the log.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2017-06-16 11:07 GMT+08:00 Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal
<
>>>>>>>> patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Dear All:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>     Can you help me with tihs problem please?
>>>>>>>>> I have installed kylin already in CDH 5.10, but now I
am having
>>>>>>>>> problem with Demo Cube Creation, it fail at #3 Step:
Extract Fact Table.
>>>>>>>>> Can you tell me how Can I resolve this? Or who to contact?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> El 15/06/17 a las 22:52, Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal
>>>>>>>>> escribió:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> -------- Mensaje reenviado --------
>>>>>>>>> Asunto: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
>>>>>>>>> Fecha: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:53:06 -0700
>>>>>>>>> De: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org> <lukehan@apache.org>
>>>>>>>>> A: Patricio E. Huichulef C. <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
>>>>>>>>> <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
>>>>>>>>> CC: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org> <lukehan@apache.org>,
>>>>>>>>> yangli@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Would you mind to send this to our mailing list, our
engineers
>>>>>>>>> will help you there.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> If there's business case, we have support channel which
could help
>>>>>>>>> you with SLA.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Please feel free to let me know how we could help you.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Patricio E. Huichulef
C. <
>>>>>>>>> patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Luke, thanks for your prompt answer.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I have installed kylin already in CDH 5.10, but now
I am having
>>>>>>>>>> problem with Demo Cube Creation, it fail at #3 Step:
Extract Fact Table.
>>>>>>>>>> Can you tell me how Can I resolve this? Or who to
contact?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Enviado desde Samsung Mobile
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> -------- Mensaje original --------
>>>>>>>>>> De: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>> Fecha:14/06/2017 10:48 (GMT-04:00)
>>>>>>>>>> A: "Patricio E. Huichulef C." <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
>>>>>>>>>> CC: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org>,yangli@apache.org
>>>>>>>>>> Asunto: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Patricio,
>>>>>>>>>>      Are you using Open Source Apache Kylin right?
You could ask
>>>>>>>>>> question to our mailing list.
>>>>>>>>>>      Or if there's any plan to have commercial support
from us
>>>>>>>>>> (we formed a startup name Kyligence Inc), our support
could help you
>>>>>>>>>> directly too.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>       Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>> Luke
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Patricio E. Huichulef
C. <
>>>>>>>>>> patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Luke, Yang:
>>>>>>>>>>>       This is Patricio Huichulef from Chile,
I have seen your
>>>>>>>>>>> youtube video at London (2015). I am preparing
an environment with Kylin
>>>>>>>>>>> and Cloudera 5.10, and I would like to know the
procedure to install the
>>>>>>>>>>> last version of Kylin in this VM.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>        Can you send me the tips and install procedure
to run
>>>>>>>>>>> Kylin succesfuly on this env?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>         I really appreciate your help,  this
environment is for
>>>>>>>>>>> a multinational bank from Europe (subsidiary
in Chile).
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>>>>>>>>> PEHC
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Enviado desde Samsung tablet.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *Patricio E. Huichulef Carvajal*
>>>>>>>>>   Ing. Civil Informática  (*USACH*)
>>>>>>>>>        Magister TI & Gestión (*PUC*)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> t: +562 2864 2434 <(2)%202864%202434> | m: +569
9885 8814 |
>>>>>>>>> e: patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com |
>>>>>>>>> w: www.huichulef.com
>>>>>>>>> [image: Blogger]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Flectortecno.blogspot.com%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Twitter]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fphuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> LinkedIn]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpatriciohuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> about.me]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fpatricio.huichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Instagram]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> pinterest]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Facebook]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPatricioHuichulefC&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> WordPress]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huichulef.com%2Fblog%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Google Plus Page]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F114209052127682490556%2Fabout&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>>>>>>>>> Contact me: [image: Skype] phuichulef [image: Google
Talk]
>>>>>>>>> phuichulef [image: Y! Messenger] phuichulef [image: ICQ]
25722911
>>>>>>>>> Designed with WiseStamp -
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497581258467%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>Get
>>>>>>>>> yours
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497581258467%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> *Patricio E. Huichulef Carvajal*
>>>>>>>>>   Ing. Civil Informática  (*USACH*)
>>>>>>>>>        Magister TI & Gestión (*PUC*)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> t: +562 2864 2434 <+56%202%202864%202434> | m:
+569 9885 8814 |
>>>>>>>>> e: patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com |
>>>>>>>>> w: www.huichulef.com
>>>>>>>>> [image: Blogger]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Flectortecno.blogspot.com%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Twitter]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fphuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> LinkedIn]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpatriciohuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> about.me]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fpatricio.huichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Instagram]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> pinterest]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Facebook]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPatricioHuichulefC&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> WordPress]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huichulef.com%2Fblog%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
>>>>>>>>> Google Plus Page]
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F114209052127682490556%2Fabout&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>>>>>>>>> Contact me: [image: Skype] phuichulef [image: Google
Talk]
>>>>>>>>> phuichulef [image: Y! Messenger] phuichulef [image: ICQ]
25722911
>>>>>>>>> Designed with WiseStamp -
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497582441014%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>Get
>>>>>>>>> yours
>>>>>>>>> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497582441014%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Patricio Edo. Huichulef C.
>>>>>>> IT Trusted Advisor
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> MIL&H Technology
>>>>>>> Ramon Sotomayor 2937
>>>>>>> Depto. 302, Providencia
>>>>>>> Santiago, 6650788 Chile
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Work: 562 4740959 <0562%20474%200959>
>>>>>>> Mobile: 569 98858814 <09%209885%208814>
>>>>>>> Email: Patricio.Huichulef@vtr.net
>>>>>>> IM: phuichulef (AIM)
>>>>>>>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciohuichulef
>>>>>>> My Blog: http://phuichulef.blogspot.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Patricio Edo. Huichulef C.
>>>>>> IT Trusted Advisor
>>>>>>
>>>>>> MIL&H Technology
>>>>>> Ramon Sotomayor 2937
>>>>>> Depto. 302, Providencia
>>>>>> Santiago, 6650788 Chile
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Work: 562 4740959 <0562%20474%200959>
>>>>>> Mobile: 569 98858814 <09%209885%208814>
>>>>>> Email: Patricio.Huichulef@vtr.net
>>>>>> IM: phuichulef (AIM)
>>>>>>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciohuichulef
>>>>>> My Blog: http://phuichulef.blogspot.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Patricio Edo. Huichulef C.
>>>> IT Trusted Advisor
>>>>
>>>> MIL&H Technology
>>>> Ramon Sotomayor 2937
>>>> Depto. 302, Providencia
>>>> Santiago, 6650788 Chile
>>>>
>>>> Work: 562 4740959 <0562%20474%200959>
>>>> Mobile: 569 98858814 <09%209885%208814>
>>>> Email: Patricio.Huichulef@vtr.net
>>>> IM: phuichulef (AIM)
>>>>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciohuichulef
>>>> My Blog: http://phuichulef.blogspot.com
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Patricio Edo. Huichulef C.
>> IT Trusted Advisor
>>
>> MIL&H Technology
>> Ramon Sotomayor 2937
>> Depto. 302, Providencia
>> Santiago, 6650788 Chile
>>
>> Work: 562 4740959 <(562)%20474-0959>
>> Mobile: 569 98858814 <09%209885%208814>
>> Email: Patricio.Huichulef@vtr.net
>> IM: phuichulef (AIM)
>>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciohuichulef
>> My Blog: http://phuichulef.blogspot.com
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Patricio Edo. Huichulef C.
> IT Trusted Advisor
>
> MIL&H Technology
> Ramon Sotomayor 2937
> Depto. 302, Providencia
> Santiago, 6650788 Chile
>
> Work: 562 4740959 <(562)%20474-0959>
> Mobile: 569 98858814
> Email: Patricio.Huichulef@vtr.net
> IM: phuichulef (AIM)
>  http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciohuichulef
> My Blog: http://phuichulef.blogspot.com
>

Mime
View raw message