kylin-user mailing list archives

From <jun....@nomura.com>
Subject Query without HBase corprocessor
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 06:11:41 GMT
Hi
Is it possible to query without using HBase coprocessor?
I’m running kylin on MapR, query does not work without HBase coprocessor at moment

[cid:image001.png@01D2FB18.C75DDD10]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential, may contain proprietary
or privileged information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients
are strictly prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
must contact the sender immediately, delete this e-mail (and all attachments) and destroy
any hard copies. Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness
of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this e-mail. If verification is sought
please request a hard copy. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be
treated as preliminary only and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves
the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail communications through its networks (subject
to and in accordance with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is a reference
to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read our Electronic Communications
Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail: http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm