kylin-user mailing list archives

From "junpan2@iflytek.com" <junp...@iflytek.com>
Subject Question Of TimeZone
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:56:45 GMT
Hi,
      Recently I tried to use Kylin Streaming to do something,but I got some problems:
First I specified  a longmills column ENDTIME  as  the timestamp column,and used a derived
column  MIMUTE_START .
After I succeeded to bulid a cube and began to serarch data from the WEB GUI, I faced the
following situation:
the value of the column I specified  and the derived column has 8 HOURS difference with the
corrent time they present.
I guess the problem is due to TIMEZONE, so I tried to change "GMT" to "GMT+08" in the kylin
original code.
Unfortunately,it does not work! So what I need to do to solve this problem?
Thanks!

For examples:
the columns ENDTIME and MINUTE_START is 2017-07-11 01:18,
actually,they should be 2017-07-11 09:18.

junpan2@iflytek.com