kylin-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Billy Liu <billy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 04:32:27 GMT
Please check kylin.log and YARN job log for further information. If
something wrong, you could find the clue from the log.

2017-06-16 11:07 GMT+08:00 Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal <
patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>:

> Dear All:
>
>     Can you help me with tihs problem please?
> I have installed kylin already in CDH 5.10, but now I am having problem
> with Demo Cube Creation, it fail at #3 Step: Extract Fact Table.
> Can you tell me how Can I resolve this? Or who to contact?
>
> Thanks in advance
> PEHC
>
>
> El 15/06/17 a las 22:52, Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal escribió:
>
>
>
> -------- Mensaje reenviado --------
> Asunto: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
> Fecha: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:53:06 -0700
> De: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org> <lukehan@apache.org>
> A: Patricio E. Huichulef C. <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
> <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
> CC: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org> <lukehan@apache.org>, yangli@apache.org
>
> Would you mind to send this to our mailing list, our engineers will help
> you there.
>
> If there's business case, we have support channel which could help you
> with SLA.
>
> Please feel free to let me know how we could help you.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Patricio E. Huichulef C. <
> patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com> wrote:
>
>> Luke, thanks for your prompt answer.
>>
>> I have installed kylin already in CDH 5.10, but now I am having problem
>> with Demo Cube Creation, it fail at #3 Step: Extract Fact Table.
>> Can you tell me how Can I resolve this? Or who to contact?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> PEHC
>>
>>
>> Enviado desde Samsung Mobile
>>
>>
>> -------- Mensaje original --------
>> De: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org>
>> Fecha:14/06/2017 10:48 (GMT-04:00)
>> A: "Patricio E. Huichulef C." <patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com>
>> CC: Luke Han <lukehan@apache.org>,yangli@apache.org
>> Asunto: Re: kylin in VM Cloudera 5.10
>>
>> Hi Patricio,
>>      Are you using Open Source Apache Kylin right? You could ask question
>> to our mailing list.
>>      Or if there's any plan to have commercial support from us (we formed
>> a startup name Kyligence Inc), our support could help you directly too.
>>
>>       Thanks.
>> Luke
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Patricio E. Huichulef C. <
>> patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Luke, Yang:
>>>       This is Patricio Huichulef from Chile, I have seen your youtube
>>> video at London (2015). I am preparing an environment with Kylin and
>>> Cloudera 5.10, and I would like to know the procedure to install the last
>>> version of Kylin in this VM.
>>>
>>>        Can you send me the tips and install procedure to run Kylin
>>> succesfuly on this env?
>>>
>>>         I really appreciate your help,  this environment is for a
>>> multinational bank from Europe (subsidiary in Chile).
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> PEHC
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Enviado desde Samsung tablet.
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> *Patricio E. Huichulef Carvajal*
>   Ing. Civil Informática  (*USACH*)
>        Magister TI & Gestión (*PUC*)
>
> t: +562 2864 2434 | m: +569 9885 8814 |
> e: patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com |
> w: www.huichulef.com
> [image: Blogger]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Flectortecno.blogspot.com%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Twitter]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fphuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> LinkedIn]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpatriciohuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> about.me]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fpatricio.huichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Instagram]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> pinterest]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Facebook]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPatricioHuichulefC&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> WordPress]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huichulef.com%2Fblog%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Google Plus Page]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F114209052127682490556%2Fabout&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
> Contact me: [image: Skype] phuichulef [image: Google Talk] phuichulef [image:
> Y! Messenger] phuichulef [image: ICQ] 25722911
> Designed with WiseStamp -
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497581258467%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>Get
> yours
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497581258467%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *Patricio E. Huichulef Carvajal*
>   Ing. Civil Informática  (*USACH*)
>        Magister TI & Gestión (*PUC*)
>
> t: +562 2864 2434 <+56%202%202864%202434> | m: +569 9885 8814 |
> e: patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com |
> w: www.huichulef.com
> [image: Blogger]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Flectortecno.blogspot.com%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Twitter]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fphuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> LinkedIn]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpatriciohuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> about.me]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fpatricio.huichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Instagram]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> pinterest]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Facebook]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPatricioHuichulefC&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> WordPress]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huichulef.com%2Fblog%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
[image:
> Google Plus Page]
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F114209052127682490556%2Fabout&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
> Contact me: [image: Skype] phuichulef [image: Google Talk] phuichulef [image:
> Y! Messenger] phuichulef [image: ICQ] 25722911
> Designed with WiseStamp -
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497582441014%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>Get
> yours
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1497582441014%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
>
>

Mime
View raw message