kylin-user mailing list archives

From <prasann...@trinitymobility.com>
Subject RE: kylin merge segments giving "not upported sql error"
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:41:32 GMT
The lookup tables are using insert mode only. I am able to use all lookup tables ,but fact
table only have the problem.

From: Billy Liu [mailto:billyliu@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 6:46 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: kylin merge segments giving "not upported sql error"

More related logs will help identify the root cause.

By the way, when merging the segment, you should keep the lookup table insert/update only.
If some primary keys in lookup table are deleted, when you query the old segments, the primary
key in lookup table will be invalid.

I am able to create kylin cubes,segments and merger segments.But after merging all segments
into one segment for getting better performance,if i am executing any join query on that cube
it is giving as below,

sometimes it is giving " not supported sql " error.please suggest me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasanna.P