From code, it looks like the backward compatibility is already implemented. I'm doing a real test now.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 1:24 PM, ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> wrote:
Which version are you running? I know v1.6 works okay, but when dev v2.0, there is a rename for these property names, the prefix has been changed to "kylin.engine.mr.config-override.". Please take a try, and we will update the doc soon.

Hey,

I tried to overwrite some mapred conf at cube level - Advanced Setting, but per configuration of mapred job in Job UI, they did not take effect. what is the wrong, or Kylin does not support to overwrite the conf items?

   "kylin.job.mr.config.override.mapreduce.reduce.cpu.vcores": "8",
    "kylin.job.mr.config.override.mapreduce.map.cpu.vcores": "8",

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋