kylin-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Hbase on S3
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 04:33:15 GMT
It looks like Hbase can use S3 via EMRFS , it must be a fairly new feature, it was asked on
the Hbase list for years and wasn't possible before

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/emr/latest/ReleaseGuide/emr-hbase-s3.html

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 30, 2017, at 6:48 PM, ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Zhuoran, what's the problem you encountered? Some Kylin users already runs on AWS EMR
or Azure HDInsight. No blocking issue we see. If you got issue, please share more information.

>> I do not think so

One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.