kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which version of spark is kylin 2.0 Beta using ?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 09:27:53 GMT
Kylin embed a spark, which is spark v1.6.3; I added a blog to briefly
introduce this, later will add a doc to instruct on how to config:

https://kylin.apache.org/blog/2017/02/23/by-layer-spark-cubing/

To customize the spark conf, please do that in kylin.properties with prefix
"kylin.engine.spark-conf."

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋